Eddy River Hat
- Fishpond brown trout webbing accent
- 5" Brim
- Guatamalan Palm
- X Large 7 5/8" (circumference: 23.5")
- Large 7 3/8" (circumference: 23")
- Medium 7 1/4" (circumference: 22.5")
- Small 7" (circumference: 22")
- 60/60 aerospace aluminum
- 33" cord
- 130lb test braided nylon line, with break strength of 147lbs
- Built in carabiner clip attaches to D-rings, Hypalon® tabs, sternum strap loops, coated webbing, etc.
360 Swivel Retractor
- Patented, “push button” locking pin-mount mechanism swivels 360-degrees
- Durable UV protected polyurethane retractor coil
- Rugged, durable, Recycled PP construction with unique elastomeric cap readily accepts used leader, tippet, wrappers, drowned cigarette butts, etc.
- Specially designed to facilitate containment of waste monofilament line and tippet, and other plastics which can endure in the wild for hundreds of years
- Designed to fit in any standard cupholder in your car or on your boat
- Side attachment point makes it easy to zip-tie to a D-ring or lash to a boat
- Made in the USA
Dry Shake Bottle Holder
- Stretchable elastic holds bottles in place
- Quick clip attachment
Floatant Bottle Holder
Can I borrow some floatant dude? Where's yours? I don't know - I think it fell out of my pack somewhere on the trail. Well it's going to cost you some tasty beverages after we're done. Hmm.
See...if you had a Fishpond Floatant Bottle Holder, casually hooked to a cord loop or D-ring on your vest or pack, you wouldn't have been forced into such a deal.
- Quick clip
- Stretchable elastic bottle holder
Headgate Tippet Holder - XL
- Anodized aerospace aluminum and stainless steel
- Holds 13 standard spools
- Holds five 4” spools
- Secure spring loaded pull for access to change spools
- Two rubber gaskets for keeping spools secure
- Durable plastic clip can be clipped onto most any Fishpond pack, vest, or gear bag
- Plastic clip can be removed so that the headgate can be threaded through daisy chains or Hypalon® tunnels found on most any Fishpond pack or gear bag
Powerflex Trout Leader
RIO’s Powerflex Trout leaders feature a powerful butt section that provides unsurpassed turn over for effective wind penetration and to easily cast streamers and indicator rigs. Each leader is made with an advanced copolymer material and is designed to help you cast better and fish more effectively.
RIO Powerflex Tippet is a high knot strength copolymer nylon tippet that features superb knot strength, stretch and suppleness to make this an excellent nylon tippet material for almost all trout fly fishing needs. It is a light grey color to enhance its camouflage ability on the water.
Start your summer with an additional 20% off
most items across the site!
No discount codes or coupons required.
Savings applied at checkout. Exclusions apply.