- Annodized aerospace aluminum
- Retractor/lanyard attachment hole with included clip
- Razorblade line cutter Holds up to 7 standard tippet spools
- Secure spring loaded pull for access to change spools
- 60/60 aerospace aluminum
- 33" cord
- 130lb test braided nylon line, with break strength of 147lbs
- Built in carabiner clip attaches to D-rings, Hypalon® tabs, sternum strap loops, coated webbing, etc.
At home on a kayak, paddleboard, wave runner, or a fishing boat, Buff's lightest-weight gloves are so comfortable you might forget you’re wearing them. The breathable fabric offers UPF 40+ sun protection and dries amazingly fast. And the seamless, bonded-cuff finish prevents chafing, even if you wear them all day.
FABRIC DETAILS 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex