Clark Fork Mesh Vest
A quick-dry mesh fly fishing vest with a knit collar for comfort and 9 external zip/Velcro closed external pockets.
- 65% Polyester/35% CottonMesh body fabric
- Fast wicking
- UPF 30+
- Quick Dry fabric
- 11 pockets for convenient storage
- Soft knit collar for added comfort
- Large back pocket for additional storage
Wasatch Tech Pack
THE WASATCH BLURS THE LINE BETWEEN A TRADITIONAL FISHING VEST AND A TECHNICAL PACK.
Perfect for hiking into those top-secret backcountry fishing spots, or any time you're spending a long day on the water, the Wasatch Tech pack combines a vest-style front with a versatile backpack and hydration reservoir pocket. This product revolutionized the vest category with its adjustable “one-size-fits-most” suspension system. The Wasatch blurs the line between a traditional fishing vest and a technical pack. The result is an entirely new product category from Fishpond that combines the best features of both.
- “One-size-fits-most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Two patented, signature molded zip-down fly benches with replaceable foam
- Integrated rod tube holder
- Expansion zipper for larger loads
- Water bladder compatible
- Lightweight, recycled fabric from commercial fishing nets—CYCLEPOND™
STAFF PICK: NATE
For a full day on the river, the Wasatch Tech Pack is the only way to go. I have used many other packs and vests, but the Wasatch has everything you need in one. Put your food, water and rain jacket in the backpack portion of the vest and the front vest panels carry more than everything you need for a full day of fishing. Highly recommend this pack for anyone looking to get into a vest-pack that can carry it all without feeling too weighted down.