Osprey’s Moki is made for kids who travel light and fast. With enough capacity for a layer, some snacks and a hydration reservoir, the Moki is perfect for a young rider out on a short hike or bike ride. Access to the main compartment is easy through a zippered front panel. There’s a front shove it pocket, perfect for a quick layer change and an external zippered pocket to keep small items secure. If your youngster is going to be out after dark, clip a light to the back attachment point for enhanced nighttime visibility. The separate hydration sleeve has quick zip access and comes complete with a 1.5 liter reservoir to keep your kid from becoming dehydrated.
Kids' Jet 18 Day Hiking
Osprey’s Jet 18 is a kid’s daypack loaded with features also found on Osprey’s adult packs. The mesh back panel provides ventilation and the fleece-lined shoulder harness is comfortable all day long. A webbing hip belt with mesh wings and a sternum strap keep the pack stable, even when the wearer is running full tilt.
This top-loading pack has number of pockets to keep your kid organized. The external zippered pocket is perfect for snacks or lip balm while the internal zippered pocket is good for small items that need a more secure home. Dual stretch mesh side pockets give youngsters a place to store new found outdoor treasures such as shiny rocks or colorful leaves. There’s also a stretch mesh pocket on the shoulder strap for easy access to an energy bar or fruit roll up. An external reservoir pocket makes refills easy and reduces the chance of moisture inadvertently entering the main compartment. Because Osprey knows the secret to a happy kid is warmth and the secret to warmth is always having one dry layer.
- Small external zippered pocket for sundries
- Lower web loop attachment points for lashing extra gear
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles or snacks
- Small internal zippered pocket secures small items
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage
- External reservoir sleeve makes refilling easy
- Stretch mesh harness pocket is sized for a phone
- Top load access to main compartment is clean and simple
- Fixed top lid zippered pocket for small items
- Under lid zippered pocket for secure storage
- Upper side compression straps stabilize the load
Youth Mini M.U.L.E
This pack has grownup features—1.5 liters of water, a bike tool organizer pocket, and zippered compartments for layers and essentials— in a package that fits younger explorers. We’ve also added reflective strips and a safety whistle to make kids easy to spot on the trail.