The lightweight, protective and comfortable construction of the men's Vasque Breeze LT Mid GTX hiking boots equips you to conquer every inch of the trail.
- Vasque-exclusive outsoles combine Vibram® Megagrip with Vibram Lightbase technology, providing sure footing across varying surfaces and saving 25% in weight
- GORE-TEX® construction with extended comfort technology provide waterproof protection and lasting comfort for long hikes
- Uppers made with abrasion-resistant, microfiber mesh deliver an athletic, responsive ride that's purpose-built for efficient trail miles
- Moisture-wicking materials reduce sweat buildup
- Anatomic, high-rebound footbeds offer support and shock absorption
- EnduraLast midsoles are made with dual-density, compression-molded EVA to provide cushioning
Lone Peak 4.5
The TX2 is a lightweight men's approach shoe that stows easily. Enhanced support and sticky rubber keep you sure-footed in the mountains, while the one-piece knit uppers optimize drainage and breathability. C2™ ComboCord loops around the heel platform to allow easy pairing and storage on a harness or in a pack.
- One piece (seamless) polyester knit upper for amazing breathability, drainage, and comfort
- Extremely lightweight and packable for harness attachment or throwing in a pack with the C2™ ComboCord around the heel
- Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ rubber outsole
- Flared fifth metatarsal area enhances stability and torsional rigidity
The Timp has long been a fan-favorite of the trail community, and with the upgrades made to the men's Timp 2, that won’t change. The updated model offers an overall trimmed down design with an updated fit for overall better performance, making it an always-ready trail running shoe. The outsole is designed to improve biomechanics and flexibility while the tweaked fit and lacing system work together to provide a better locked-in feel. The resilient, flexible cushioning in the Quantic™ with InnerFlex™ midsole adds comfort at every step while the MaxTrac™ outsole gives you the extra grip you need for any trail or terrain.
For those looking for the perfect combination of responsiveness, stability and comfort with bomber protection and superb traction, the men's Bushido II has all that and more. They offer enhanced cushioning while also providing the user with a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole. With unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain, the Bushido II will excel on any mountain run.
AWARDS: Trail Runner - Editors' Choice
Weight: 10.50 oz (298g)
Last: Racing Lite Ergo
Upper: AirMesh / Thermal adhesive microfiber / High frequency welded ripstop / TPU toe cap
Lining: Mesh / Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts / Stretch AirMesh (in tongue)
Midsole: 4mm LaSpEVA/ Compression molded MEMlex / 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard (in forefoot) / TPU STB inserts
Sole: Dual-Density FriXion® XT 2.0 V-Groove2™ with Impact Brake System™
Drop: 6mm • Stack: Heel: 19mm/ Toe: 13mm
Cushioning: Midsole- 35A
Lone Peak 4 Low RSM
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- FootShapeTM Toe box with Fully Cushioned Zero DropTM Platform
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-BoundTM with StoneGuardTM
- Outsole: MaxTracTM Rubber with TrailClawTM
- Upper: eVent® Fabrics