Quickdraw Tour Probe 280
Built with a durable aluminum construction and medium length, the Black Diamond Quickdraw tour Probe 280 is the go-to probe for day-in/day-out backcountry touring and snow study. The Tour 280’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
Weight: 12 oz
Striker 240 Probe
Size: 240 cm
Weight: 10 oz
Width: 1.5 in
Length: 94.5 in
Collapsed length: 18 in
Quick Draw Tour Probe 240
Weight : 303 g (11 oz)
QuickDraw Tour Probe 320
Speed TECH 320
Completely redesigned with G3’s new quick deploy mechanism, Speed TECH avalanche probes meet the needs of recreational users and professionals, combining reliability and strength while being relatively lightweight.
- Lightweight and dependable aluminum 7001-T6 tubing
- Single pull quick deployment, completely resistant to icing
- 100% tested, high strength aluminum ferrules
- Utilizes G3’s speed cone technology for quick assembly and improved cable durability
- Tech markings in 5mm increment markings on the entire length of probe
Weight: 294 grams
Length: 328 cm, 10' 9"