For those looking for the perfect combination of responsiveness, stability and comfort with bomber protection and superb traction, the women's Bushido II has all that and more. They offer enhanced cushioning while also providing the user with a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole. With unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain, the Bushido II will excel on any mountain run.
Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points.
Updated heel design for increased comfort and fit. Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
FriXion® XT V-Groove2™ incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
AWARDS:Trail Runner - Editors' Choice
Weight: 8.8 oz / 250 g Last: Women’s Racing Lite Ergo Fit: Performance Upper: AirMesh / Thermal adhesive microfiber / High frequency welded ripstop / TPU toe cap Lining: Mesh / Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts / Stretch AirMesh (in tongue) Midsole: 4mm LaSpEVA/ Compression molded MEMlex / 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard (in forefoot) / TPU STB inserts Sole: Dual-Density FriXion® XT 2.0 V-Groove2™ with Impact Brake System™ Drop: 6mm • Stack: Heel: 19mm/ Toe: 13mm
The lighter cousin of the TX3, the TX2 Women's is a lightweight approach shoe that stows easily. Enhanced support and sticky rubber keep you sure-footed in the mountains, while the one-piece knit uppers optimize drainage and breathability. C2™ ComboCord loops around the heel platform to allow easy pairing and storage on a harness or in a pack.
One piece (seamless) polyester knit upper for amazing breathability, drainage, and comfort
Extremely lightweight and packable for harness attachment or throwing in a pack with the C2™ ComboCord around the heel
Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ rubber outsole
Flared fifth metatarsal area enhances stability and torsional rigidity
Women's MTL Long Sky
With lightweight, tear-resistant fabric, a medial post and an aggressive Vibram® Megagrip rubber sole, this women's race-day shoe is everything trail athletes need (& nothing they don’t) to adapt on long runs in rugged mountain terrain.
• Mesh and TPU upper • Reflective details for increased visibility in low light • Traditional lace closure • Molded TPU heel counter for added stability • Internal bootie for locked-in fit • Breathable mesh lining • Removable EVA foam insole • EVA foam midsole with medial post for light pronation control • Vibram® Megagrip • Vegan-friendly • Stack height (heel/toe): 27.5mm/19.5mm; Drop: 8mm; Lug: 5mm • Weight: 8oz / 230g (1/2 pair)
Women's Ultra Raptor
The Ultra Raptor Women’s is an all-terrain Mountain Running® shoe perfect for long distance runs on burly trails. A full-length rock guard and an ultra sticky rubber outsole offer maximum protection and stability, while AirMesh uppers keep your feet comfortable and cool.
• Highly compressed EVA Rock Guard protects feet from stone bruises • Sticky FriXion® XF rubber outsole for impressive grip on rock and great traction on the trail • Deluxe heel pocket cushioning and reinforcement for a comfortable fit
Women's Timp 2
The women's Timp 2 gives you everything you love about the previous Timp models and more. With an overall trimmed down design and updated features, it’s the ultimate trail shoe. You get more cushion and an improved fit, so you can enjoy mile after mile of added performance with added comfort. Throw in trail-ready technologies like the grippy MaxTrac™ outsole, the additional traction of the TrailClaw™ lugs, the cushioned, resilient and flexible feel of the Quantic™ midsole with InnerFlex™ and the perfect fitting Fit4Her™ technology, the Timp 2 just may become your go-to, FootShape™, dirt-loving trail running shoe.
Weight: 8.7 oz / 247 g
Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
Midsole: Quantic™ with InnerFlex™
Outsole: MaxTrac™ with TrailClaw™
Stack Height: 29 mm
Upper: Multi-Directional Mesh
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER - NOT ALL COLORS/SIZESAVAILABLE IN STORE
Women's Torin 4.5 Plush
Run luxuriously in the women's Altra Torin 4.5 Plush road-running shoes. Built on the same premium base but weighing an ounce less than their predecessors, they're an easy choice for cloudlike miles.
Weight: 7.4 oz / 210 g
Insole: 5mm Premium PU Sculpted Footbed
Outsole: FootPod™ Technology
Stack Height: 28 mm
Upper: Breathable Engineered Knit
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER - NOT ALL COLORS/SIZESAVAILABLE IN STORE
Women's Grandview GTX
Tackling day hikes and weeklong excursions with the same rugged dependability, the women's Grandview GTX combines waterproof leather and quick-dry mesh with a GORE-TEX bootie to seal out the elements. A wider toe-box frees toes while an adjustable Universal Heel Lock System keeps your foot in place for minimal toe pressure during downhill treks. The Vibram™ Megagrip outsole provides traction and stability for wherever the trail takes you.
A durable waterproof leather upper and a GORE-TEX Leaf bootie, made from 71% post-consumer recycled material, seals out elements to keep your feet dry.
A wider toe box reduces pressure and frees toes, emulating the feel of hiking in sports sandals
Heel is kept securely in place on downhill treks thanks to our all-new adjustable Universal Heel-Lock System, engineered from 100% recycled polyester straps
VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
Lined with exceptionally soft micro waffle knit for supreme comfort against your skin
A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
Ultralight EVA-foam midsole offers cushioning while a TPU shank delivers support and stability
Best for: Multi-day and day-long hikes. All-day wear.
Women's Mesa Trek Low UltraDry
The Mesa Trek Low Ultradry is a lightweight women's hiking shoe that channels trail running expertise into a streamlined hiker. Go lighter, go faster, go further.
Good for day hiking, lightweight adventures, and world travel
Trail running inspired comfort and lightweight
Durable, breathable upper
Women’s specific fit
UltraDry Waterproofing System
Moisture Wicking Textile Lining
Anatomical High Rebound Footbed
With a mesh-constructed upper, the TX3 Women’s approach shoe is designed for breathability and comfort over rough terrain. The “climbing zone” toe, featuring Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse rubber, coupled with the burly Trail Bite™ Heel Platform provides maximum grip in scree and mud.
• Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ rubber outsole with enhanced stability area andTrail Bite™ Heel Braking Platform • Low-profile lacing harness for a snug, precise fit • Wide forefoot fit for all day comfort and stability • STB Control System™ delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushion
Women's Moab 2 Waterproof
Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this women's waterproof hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for MOTHER OF ALL BOOTS™.
M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
Performance suede leather and mesh upper
Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
Protective rubber toe cap
Breathable mesh lining
Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
Molded nylon arch shank
Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
EVA midsole for stability and comfort
Vibram® TC5+ sole
5mm lug depth
Weight: 1lb 12oz / 800G
With a leather-constructed upper for durability and comfort, the TX4 is designed for long approaches on rugged terrain. The "Climbing Zone” toe, featuring Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse rubber, coupled with the burly Trail Bite™ Heel Platform provides maximum grip in scree and mud.
• Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ traverse outsole with enhanced stability area andTrail Bite™ Heel Braking Platform • Durable leather upper for comfort and abrasion resistance in rugged terrain • Wide forefoot fit for all day comfort and stability • STB Control System™ delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushion
Women's Moab 2 Mid Ventilator
Experience out-of-the-box comfort in ventilated hiking boots. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, the women's Moab has been worn on the feet of nearly 20 million people since its inception.
• Performance suede leather and mesh upper • Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out • Protective rubber toe cap • Breathable mesh lining • Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support • Molded nylon arch shank • Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability • EVA midsole for stability and comfort • Vibram® TC5+ sole • 5mm lug depth • Weight: 1lb 14oz / 844G
Women's Lone Peak 4 Mid RSM
As part of the Altra All-Weather Series (AWS) the RSM (rain, snow, mud) Lone Peak 4 Mid is made to face the elements. It features a brand new eVent® upper, a crazy breathable, durable, and comfortbale material. With billions of tiny pores in the material means it breathes in any condition, wet or dry, while still letting sweat escape. This fabric is the leader in breathable, waterproof technology available on the market. The upper takes on a new look with an updated mountain design, while the updated outsole features multi-directional lugs.
Weight: 10.7 oz / 303 g
Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
Outsole: DuraTread™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
Stack Height: 25 mm
Upper: eVent® Fabrics
Sharing a name with the rugged Grafton Mesa, the women's Altra Grafton hiking shoes are trail trekkers with the soul of approach and canyoneering shoes, ready to go off-trail and into a slot canyon.
Insole: 5 mm contour footbed
Stack Height: 23 mm
Upper: Premium suede leather
Weight: 9.2 oz / 260 g
Women's Alpine Sneaker
Let the retro vibe take over in sneakers you simply can’t take off. In colors that mix well with your style, the women's Alpine Sneaker will earn its place at the top of your shoe rack.
• Leather and nylon upper • Traditional lace closure • Breathable mesh lining • Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured insole for flexible support • EVA midsole for stability and comfort • Rubber outsole for traction and durability • Weight: 1lb 6oz / 616g
Women's Sugarpine Mid Waterproof
Crafted from a mix of waterproof leather and sleek, lightweight mesh, this classic hiker keeps you comfortable no matter the terrain. A true best seller in the Ahnu by Teva Collection, the women's Sugarpine II WP keeps your foot extra stable on challenging terrain with innovative Ahnu Numentum® Hike technology.
Waterproof bootie for maximum wetness-protection
Waterproof leather protects against heavy weather conditions to keep your foot comfortable and dry
Durable water repellent non-wicking materials help keep water out during heavy weather conditions
Lined with lightweight, breathable mesh that keeps your feet cool and comfortable
Lace-up entry allows you customize your fit
Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain, Molded EVA midsole
Vibram® outsole rubber outsole stands up to the demands of rugged terrain
Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
Women's Montara Mid eVent
This lightweight, hiking boot carries you comfortably over terrains of the muddy, rocky and rugged variety. Featuring waterproof Nubuck leather, a waterproof-breathable eVent membrane, a super-gripping Vibram outsole and Numentum® Hike technology to keep your foot extra stable on challenging trails.
Waterproof-nubuck upper seals out the elements to keep your feet dry
Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices
eVent Waterproof membrane seals out rain, puddles and other things that splash to keep your feet dry
Dual Density EVA sockliner cushions the foot and puts a spring in your step
Dual Density EVA Midsole with Numentum technology
AEGIS® Antimicrobial Treatment keeping the funk out of the footwear
Custom VIBRAM® Megagrip Outsole for outstanding traction and durability
Women's Zion Waterproof (2019)
Built on a trail running platform for a sneaker fit, this women's hiking shoe has a ballistic mesh & durable leather upper and Vibram® Megagrip® outsole for aggressive grip on every terrain. For all the memories ahead.
• M Select™ DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape • Waterproof full grain leather and mesh upper • Breathable mesh lining • Metal eyelets and webbing loops for secure lacing • Bellows tongue keeps debris out • Protective rubber toe cap • Integrated webbing stability arm and lacing system • Merrell Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured insole for flexible support • Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort • Dual-density EVA inserts in rearfoot and forefoot provides extra cushioning • Lightweight FlexPlate™ technology provides torsional rigidity tuned to end use • Vibram® Megagrip® • 5mm lug depth • Weight: 1 lb 7oz / 648g
past season style
Women's Siren Edge 3
This capable hiker is designed around the unique shape of a woman's foot and features an extremely sticky Vibram® Megagrip sole for traction even when it's wet.
• Mesh and 3D-printed TPU upper • Traditional lace closure • Kinetic Fit™ TRI removable contoured insole provide light support to all three arches of the foot • Molded nylon arch shank • Vibram® TC5+ • Vegan-friendly • 3.5mm lug depth • Weight: 1lb 2oz / 516g