Mountainsmith delivers exceptional value with the Bear Creek 2, a one-door, one-vestibule design that has the versatility to go from festival to campground to backcountry, or wherever your summer adventures take you. This 2-person tent features 30.5 sq ft of interior usable space, accommodating 2 adults. The Bear Creek is easy to set up and offers best-in-class waterproof coatings on the floor and fly. The included footprint not only offers an added layer of protection between the floor and the ground, but it can also be set up with the tent fly for the added versatility of a fast fly, lightweight set-up.
- One door / One vestibule
- Two person layout
- Fast fly set-up (Footprint included)
- Three season, two pole free standing tent
- Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability
- Tent fly ventilation windows
- No-See-Um Mesh wall panels
- Taped floor seams
- Bathtub floor construction
- Reflective guylines with tensionlock cord adjustment
- Reflective highlights for all stake out points
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Fly: 68d x 185t Poly PU2000MM F/R
- Tent: 68d x 185T Breathable Poly F/R
- Floor: 68d x 190td Poly PU5000MM F/R7000 Series Aluminum Alloy Poles68d Poly Ripstop Storage SackS/S J-Stakes
- 92" x 56" x 48" (L x W x H)
- 17" x 7" (Packed)
- Area: 30.5 ft² / 2.83 m²
- Vestibule: 5 ft² / 0.46 m²Peak: 48" / 121.92 cm
CAPACITY 2 Person
- 5 lbs 3 oz / 2.35 kg (Packed, With Footprint)
- 4 lbs 3 oz / 1.9 kg (Trail, No Footprint)
- 3 lbs 2 oz / 1.4 kg (Fast Fly, No Tent Body)
Enjoy the last sends of summer with an additional 20% off most items across the site!
No discount codes or coupons required.
Savings applied at checkout.