Built with a double ripstop, the 2019 Clear Creek 15 WSD is as durable as it is versatile. Whether you’re cruising to the summit or cruising on your mountain bike, the Clear Creek can endure it all. Its Anvil Airway ™, airmesh backpanel and dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps make for an ultra-comfortable carry despite the weight of heavy gear or extra layers.
The Clear Creek 15 is built with a 3L hydration sleeve, front panel expansion pocket, side panel mesh pockets, and dual tool/trekking pole carry. From your rain jacket to your extra socks to excess amounts of trail mix (no raisins, please), the Clear Creek 15 has room for the essentials without going overboard.
What makes this pack women’s specific? On select Mountainsmith backpacks, we’ve designated specific regions of the pack fitment and sizing to better accommodate female torso structure. Precurved shoulder straps and waist belts as well as canted angles and contact points have been fine tuned for a better contour, a truer fit, and more efficient pack carry over unisex styles.
- Single panel loader main compartment
- Front panel expansion pocket with elastic gusset
- Women's specific dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps
- Removable 25mm waistbelt
- Front panel attachment loop
- Adjustable sternum strap with elastic bite valve catch
- Reinforced haul handle
- Anvil AirwayTM backpanel air channel
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32oz bottles
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- High density foam framesheet and airmesh backpanel
- 330d Nylon Double R/S
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- YKK® Zipper
- Dimensions: 18" x 12.5" x 7" (H x W x D)
- Torso Size: 15-19"
- Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
- 885 cubic inches / 14.5 L
- Up to 20 lbs
- 1 lb 4 oz / 0.56 kg