Kids' Bivy Down Hoody
Our heritage-inspired Kids’ Bivy Down Hoody features wind- and water-resistant NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Windproof shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); hood, yoke and collar fabric is 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Insulated three-panel hood with extended brim and elasticized gusset provides a protective fit
- Full-length snapped placket and stand-up collar
- Handwarmer pockets are insulated on palm and knuckle sides; internal drop-in pocket
- Soft, smocked elastic inside sleeve cuffs seals out cold air
- Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- 442 g (15.6 oz)
Items are from a sales representative sample set --- What does this mean?