Smartwool's revolutionary 360-printing process allows them to fully saturate socks with color, making the designs vibrant and bright, all the way down to the Merino fiber. So professional skier Chris Benchetler's artwork springs to life on their Women's PhD® Ski Light Elite Northern Dreams Prints. This sock is packed with amazing features like strategically placed cushioning on the heel and toe, light shin cushion, and all the benefits of Merino to help keep you warm and dry. 4 Degree™ elite fit system creates a dialed-in fit, and Indestructawool™ technology helps deliver long-lasting wear.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall Height360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
Save 20% off sitewide* during our annual
No discount codes or coupons required. *Some exclusions apply.