Women's Dual Aspect Bibs
The Dual Aspect Bibs are a fully PFC-free waterproof/breathable hard shell built for alpine climbing in the harshest conditions. This combination of full storm protection for the worst possible weather, a construction designed specifically for freedom of movement in the mountains, and a materials package free of perfluorinated chemicals is an important step forward in creating highly technical products with lower impacts on the environment. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell is made of a 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a slick jersey backer and a waterproof/breathable barrier; bibs are 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way stretch; all with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Unique bib and waistband design takes bulk out of the harness line, enabling high-stepping and easy pull down for pit stops without the added weight of side zips
- Low-profile, bike-inspired suspenders with four-way stretch are secure and enhance comfort while wearing a harness
- Articulated pattern with unique high-step gusset provides complete freedom of movement in vertical terrain
- Thigh pocket and small stash pocket in bibs above the harness line keep things secure and close at hand
- Zippered cuffs designed for mountain and ski-touring boots have durable scuff guards and tie-down loops
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
Items are from a sales representative sample set --- What does this mean?