Fully PFC-free, featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Powder Town Pants rely on an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 60 grams of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and snag-free layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer postconsumer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable protection that's fully PFC-free—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and dry
- Waist features adjustable elastic tabs that customize the fit, plus a two-snap closure, belt loops and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and hem
- Mesh-lined vents at outer thighs quickly dump heat
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmer pockets and one thigh pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- 632 g (22.29 oz)
Items are from a sales representative sample set --- What does this mean?